Auction Terms & Conditions NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The information included herewith is a summary of information available from a number of sources, most of which have not been independently verified. This summary has been provided only for the use of prospective bidders at Public Auction to be held on November 5, 2020, of property in the Towns of Brookfield & Madison, New York, and is supplied for whatever assistance it may provide in answering questions; however: SUCH INFORMATION AND OPINIONS ARE SUPPLIED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHATSOEVER.
Prospective bidders are advised to avail themselves of the land and tax records of Madison County, Brookfield & Madison townships, and to make an inspection of the premises on their own behalf, consulting whatever advisors they may feel appropriate.
The property for sale will be auctioned in an "AS IS, WHERE IS" condition and neither the Auctioneer/Broker, WILLIAM KENT INC., nor the seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind. The description and conditions listed in this and other advertising materials are to be used as guidelines only and are not guaranteed.
NOTICE TO ALL BIDDERS
1. The TERMS OF THE SALE are all cash at time of Closing. The contract is not subject to condition of financing or any other contingencies. You must be sure that your financing is arranged, if needed, or that you are capable of paying cash at closing.
2. Property sells subject to confirmation.
3. Property sells with a 10% buyer's premium.
4. The high bidder shall have 2 hours from the conclusion of the auction to make the required deposit in the amount of the $15,000 on Parcel 1 and $15,000 on Parcel 2 to the William Kent Inc. Real Estate Escrow Account, Bank of Castile by wire transfer OR by delivery of a $15,000 certified check on Parcel 1 and a $15,000 certified check on Parcel 2 made to William Kent Inc. to the office of William Kent Inc. Stafford, NY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE! This deposit will be held in Escrow. If the property fails to close for any reason other than the seller's breach, the deposit will not be refunded.
5. The property sells in "AS IS" condition without exceptions. Compliance with any government regulations, including but not limited to septic system and wells, will be the responsibility of the buyer. Fixtures and appliances are sold in "AS IS" condition. Seller makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied regarding the same.
6. Seller will convey to buyer the premises by Warranty deed.
7. Parcels will transfer as per deed description.
8. This Contract of Sale has been reviewed and approved by the Sellers' attorney. When signed, the Contract of Sale becomes a binding contract. Buyers must review this Contract with their Attorney prior to bidding to obtain his or her written approval letter to present with their offer or they must elect to waive Attorney approval.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms